08 Office Assistant, Attendant Recruitment Assam Gramin Vikash Bank AGVB Recruitment 2017
AGVB Recruitment 2017 Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Recruitment Notification has been Publish on their official website: www.agvbank.co.in Candidates is hereby notified that they can submit their application to AGVB on or before last date of Application. As per The official advertisement of AGVB, near about 08 Office Assistant, Attendant Post will be filling up by Assam Gramin Vikash Bank. Last date for Application 10th January-2017.
AGVB Recruitment 2017, Eligible candidates are required to visit official website which we have mention earlier. You should aware of all the process of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment 2017 like AGVB Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc.
AGVB Recruitment (Assam Gramin Vikash Bank) recruitment is mainly for the applicants of Assam, We have tried to give you all the vital information of this recruitment. For being double sure about the information, you should not forget to download the official advertisement. We have mention a download link of original advertisement bellow and it is totally your responsibility to view .
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank AGVB Recruitment Vacancy Details
Jobs placement Location: – Assam
Total number of Posts: 08 Posts
Name of The Post and Vacancy Details:
- Faculty (In House) – 05 Posts
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Attendant – 02 Posts
- Rs. 20,000 (Post 1)
- Rs. 12,000 (Post 2)
- Rs. 8,000 (Post 3)
(More Details on Advertisement)
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank AGVB Recruitment Age Limit. Candidates age should not be more than
- 22 – 40 years as On 01-12-2016.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules .More details on advertisement.
Examination Fee / Application Fee:
AGVB Recruitment Application fees as per the advertisement
- All Candidates should pay : Rs. 200/- (post 1) , Rs. 100/- (Post 2).
Educational Qualification /Eligibility:
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria is listed here. As per the Original Advertisement of AGVB Recruitment Applicants must have process
- Graduate/Post Graduate, B.Sc (Agri Marketing), B.A with B.Ed, B.Com or its equivalent qualification from any Recognized Board or University.
(If you want to know more details on AGVB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Please download the Advertisement from End of the Notification)
Application Procedure / How To Apply?
Applicants may fill online application through AGVB official apply online link: www.agvbank.co.in on or before 10th January-2017.
- Applicants may Download AGVB Application form from official website www.agvbank.co.in.
- After Download the application format candidates should fill up with appropriate Information of their academic record
- Attached photo copy of all the relevant documents (Like Age prove, Qualification etc.)
- Send it to the Following address (listed below). Application must reach on or before 10th January-2017
- Demand Draft in favour of the “Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust” payable at Guwahati.
Postal Address: “The Chairman Assam Gramin Vikash Prashikshan Trust c/o – Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Head Office, G.S. Road, Bhangagarh Guwahati – 781005 .”
Selection Will Be Made On The basis Of Candidates performance in following step
- Written Exam Test,
AGVB Recruitment Important Dates:
- Last Dates of Application : 10th January-2017
Official Website : www.agvbank.co.in
AGVB Official Advertisement & Application Form